Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Timely boost

Wooohooo finally got the best news ever for this month.

This month of my life is all about assignments. Which is the sickest thing in my college life.

Today Ms. Sheila announces that we get to postpone our DSM assignment to a later date - 12th June. (Whoa....a whopping 2 weeks extension. The original date is on 29th May.) But there's a catch in this extension period. The word count has been extended from 2k to 3k. At 1st Iwas like @#^%$&! because the due date was so close to the finals and I wonder whether I got enough time to revise. But on a 2nd thought, its  acctually a good thing cause I will be able get a little time off my hectic schedule. So there will be pros and cons in this good news.

Hope that with good time management I will be able to get all my things done in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment