Thursday, May 7, 2009

Not worth it

I just log on to soccernet and i'm quite shock to read this news. An Arsenal fan hang himself after the game. Read this.

When I was reading this news, and there is all these thoughts running through my mind. And I made a little conclusion for myself. I concur that we should not let all these fanatic emotions override our thinking. I'm also an Arsenal fan and when the final whistle was blown or maybe before that, my whole body was soaked with the disappointment of the defeat. I couldnt even catch some sleep before going to class due to the disappointment.(My class is 8 in the morning and the games ends at 5?)

Anyway this is just a game of football; like what my mum and the girls always told me, football is 22 stupid men chasing after a ball or an inflated piece of leather. So peeps lets style up. And as others have always stated, these football players don't give a damn about us.  They can just add more misery to our life by losing  a football game for our beloved club. Most of them are just mere mercenaries, they are just after what they want. Money, money and more money. They dont just love the club as most supporters do. So, next time after they lost a game and you feel like hanging your self up, you can hang in their dressing room instead. (just a thought. lolx)

Btw, football games doesnt change our life. What will happen to our life if Liverpool wins the EPL or Arsenal wins the Champions League or ManU wins everything. Nothing right.... So I believe that all football fans, not just Arsenal, ManU, Liverpool, Barcelona or any club in the world, we should just sit down and enjoy the beauty of football, not just to hate other clubs and based them on club colours. 

Lastly,I would like send my condolences to the the bereaved family though.

No comments:

Post a Comment