Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Pure agony

Just finish watching Champion League football. Arsenal lost for the 1st time in a european semi-final tie....conceded at home in the Champion League this season. And the hopes of reaching Rome has disappeared.

Two early goals eventually killed off the tie. I really feel for the poor Gibbs in the slip up for the 1st goal. The goals rattled Arsenal's confident, the players couldnt play their slick passing football anymore. What an agony to watch when your team cant play their normal football at home. I even thought of a come back when Fletcher was sent off late in the 2nd half, however that thought never materialise. Haihz....Arsenal lost to Man Utd 3-1 in the end. But I know this is not the end for Arsenal, I know they gonna come again next season. Hoping that next season will be a better one.

One more last thought for me and the season- I hope Arsenal can deny Man Utd the title for EPL this season. Cause I really really really really really dont want to see them win the title. I rather see Liverpool lifting the trophy. ;p ( I sound like a sore loser but Liverpool fans will love this thought very much)

Just signing off with,

And it's Arsenal, 
Arsenal FC, 
We're by far the greatest team, 
The world has ever seen....

And it's Arsenal, 
Arsenal FC, 
We're by far the greatest team, 
The world has ever seen....

I will be a GOONER forever


No comments:

Post a Comment