Sunday, May 3, 2009

The most hardworking student of the year

Today woke up super duper early in the morning and with the "semangat" of back to school flowing into me after 1 week of study break. And guess what peeps..... I went back to school on a SUNDAY MORNING!!!

Actually the sign of today is a sunday has writen all in front of me. The problem is that I couldnt manage to take note 1 single of them. *sigh* 

1) So many cars are still parked in my own taman. (normally, most of the cars are gone on a working day)

2) Hit LDP that time, langsung tak perasaan how smooth was it. And if not mistaken this is the 1st time this year i use LDP at 8 in the morning cause normally i use Kesas.(normally LDP will jam till like nobody's business and till I get mad)

3) The clearest sign that i miss out. Normally after reaching school, it is almost near impossible to get a good parking slot near the school compound. Today I cant even think of it, i can park right infront of the school. So amazing, that I thought i was so freaking early cause today i only took 10 mins to go to class. May be a reward for me for being so semangat.

4) This is 1 is also a glaring miss. The  glass door was closed when i reached the school and no guards around the school entrance. I thought i was so early till that i was even earlier than the guards.

And you guys know what, I happen to sit around the "smoking area" in TBS and waited for around 30 mins till i realise that today is a sunday. @#$%^&! Celaka!!! it took me so long to figure it out. Cause I waited so long and noone came.........

My gosh, I think i'm getting older, blurer, and dont know what to come......haihzzzz

p.s: sherm maybe u inspired me. T-T 

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe it!!!
    Am i in the wrong blog?
    Yeh Sheong is hardworking to go to uni!
    I guess, something good is going to happen to me VERY SOON, haha xD
    Btw, don't u feel weird as in all the way was smooth enough?
    Haha : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. my gosh!! you so farrnny lah. tbs must give you an award or smt. hahhaa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dorothy- thats the problem....i din know what happen to me. too hardworking till can go to college on sunday for lecture. >.<

    Pearly- @.@ but Taylors shud award me as the most hardworking student ever. xD

    ReplyDelete