Monday, March 2, 2009

Life is getting back to normal

Its 2.30 in the morning now, after a 3 month summer break, my 1st lecture of the year is gonna start in just a few hours time. And soon enough, i will become a year 2 student.

(What!!! Time flies so fast. I wish i could still in year 1 or maybe foundation or even better back to my times in TD. Wake up la Yeh Sheong. You got to move on, dont always stay there.)

Okay, before the sem starts, allot of promises has been made. And there is some resolution I made for myself. Here's the list, work harder, less procrastination, less FTZ, less Rack-ing, less crapping session at mamak stall, less monopoly session and i guess thats all gua........

I know all these resolutions are quite hard to achieve, achieving 2 or maybe more, and I can be happy for myself. =)

Sem 3 is starting soon. GAMBATEH!!! Happy sem 3 ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment