Sunday, March 8, 2009

1st week of classes

Hooray.....class started. The timetable look so nice- 3 days of classes only. And my classes ends at 2 everyday. *syok giler* But its only a short lived joy.

WHY, WHY, WHY!!!! That my classes are 8 in the morning. The problem for me is not waking up early in the morning. (I wake up earlier during my times in TD, so no complains about waking up.) THE PROBLEM is the SO FREAKING HORRIBLE, TERRIBLE, VEGETABLE JAM from Puchong to Subang. Last time it would only take me around 15-20 mins to reach TBS from my house. Now, it will take me 60 MINUTES!!!!1 FULL HOUR to reach there......@#$%&!

*YAWN* i can almost fall asleep in my car everyday. Thx JJ and EAN for keeping me awake all these morning. =)

Okay, enough of the jam. Now back to my studies. This sem i will taking Introduction to Law, Finance and Investment, Derivatives and Securities Markets, Buyer and Consumer Behaviour. *pening kepala* (The 1st 3 subjects can kill me at one dose. >.<) This semester will be a challenging 1 for me, as the subjects are tough. Gonna work super hard for this sem. *Very semangat as usual in the 1st week*. Dunno can last how long. =/

New sem new life. Hopefully I can get through this sem unscathed.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment