Sunday, March 22, 2009

LAW


HELP!!!! This is the only word in my mind right now.

Trying my very very best right now to solve this stupid LAW essay question. I'm so tired of law right now, just feel like dropping the subject right now. So what, if the finals is an open book exam. I dont think i can last till finals under this kind of stressful condition. I am almost in KO mood in the midst of my 1st ever law assignment.

I am just wondering, what would happen if law doesnt exist. No lawyers, no judge, no courts, no rules to follow, no need to pay summonses and the most important thing- I dont need to study LAW, NO ASSIGNMENT. muahahaha

We can maybe replace lawyers who sue people with LOLYER who will just shoo people away. Aint it a better idea, and this world might be a better place. xD (Thx shyh-yih for the idea. lolx)

Okay, should stop dreaming right now and roll back to do my assignments.

10 comments:

  1. because you didn't ask the right person *ahem* for help. that's why lah you stressing here. law rocks please. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pearly-lolx. btw your law and my law same topic?? i thought we are studying different syllabus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe you's aus syllabus zit? which subject of law you doing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. pearly-ya, mine is aus syllabus. mine is introduction to law only T-T

    ReplyDelete
  5. whoahahahaha. intro to law. that's rly quite bad since its the beginning only. business?

    ReplyDelete
  6. pearly-ya, business. but i am crying after my assignment 1. i stil got 2 more assignment and finals to go. >.< u save me in my last 2 assignment pls

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehe no problem. mail or msn me lah. i'll help if can. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. pearly-u said that ya...then i'll find u for my next 2 law assign. xD

    ReplyDelete
  9. hehe as far as i can help, i will. :) though i didn't take business law before. hahahah.

    ReplyDelete