Thursday, March 26, 2009

Bad Day

*sigh*....*sigh*....*sigh*

GOSH!!! My room got "flooded" TWICE in the space of TWO days. No thx to the heavy rain.

Have to clean my room all over again after yesterday's "flood". WHY!!! After having to clean my room thoroughly and do my law assignment the whole night. I just so freaking tired. (I'm so restless this week due to the stupid law assignment.  I thought of coming home today and have a nice and peaceful goody good rest after handing in my law assignment.

Geez. So tired of cleaning my room. 1st time in my life that I cleaned my room twice in the space of two days. So hardworking. *wink* Now my room is super duper clean.....muahaha. The down side is my lovely tilam which accompanied me for so many years is spoil and some of my "precious" stuff is gone. >.< Hope that it can be fixed. I will pray hard to avoid cleaning my room for the third time in the space of three days tomorrow. 

Pls dont rain so hard tomorrow...pweeeeessss. I just dont wanna clean my room again.

*waiting for my hair to dry and catch some sleep afterwards*

No comments:

Post a Comment