Sunday, February 7, 2010

Unsangkarable Farewell

Finally a blog post from me after so long. Sorry for the inefficiency.

This actually happens on 23rd of jan. (die la me now only blog about it)

My high schoolmates had this farewell for Sherm, Jon and me at a typical chinese restaurant in Kuchai Lama. 

Everyone who came that night. =) Thx alot.

We had some light and typical chinese style dinner.

Here are some pics from that night:

3 of us with the guys.

3 of us with the girls + Jun Hoh.

Charles presenting me my farewell pressie.

My farewell pressie courtesy of Ling Yok and Shyh-yih.

And finally a group pic. *all 3 pics above curi-ed from LY's post*

Thx alot Unsangkarabians. Thx alot for the shirt, the dinner and the gathering.

It is really a meaningful one. I will miss you guys alot during my time in Aussie.

Hope you guys will continue to be unsangkarable as usual. =)

3 comments:

  1. HOR! u steal from my blog! :P

    heehee.

    all the best yo bro! :) u stay unsankarable in aussie too kay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. luv-lee: sry lar. cuz i dun have my own pics ma. so gotto curi from u lor. okies. i will continue to try to be unsangkarable as possible. =D

    Doro- haha thx. the designer for the shirt is the poster before u. =)

    ReplyDelete