Saturday, February 13, 2010

1st post from Adelaide

Sorry guys for the lack of updates from me since touching down in Adelaide few days ago.

Today is the 3rd day in Adelaide for me. Have been busy getting my things settled over the past 2 days. Im considered very lucky to have things done so fast for me. Thx alot to my 2 newly met friends in Adelaide - Pretib the man and Steph -. 2 of them have been very kind to me and have been touring the city around with me.

Sorry guys, for not uploading pics of me here cause I forgot to bring along my dslr. (my stupid bro hang it around his neck when i ask him to take picture for me, only remembered about it after i past the custom ==") Anyways just FYI, i havent move into my house in Norwood yet, as alot of things is not yet ready over there and the most important thing - all my housemates havent arrive in Adelaide -. So these few days have been refuging in Pretib's house which is located at Mile End. Thx alot again Pretib.

During my few days here, everything has went smoothly for me. *Maybe the wishes you peeps gave me are working xD*. The weather has been very kind to me. The weather is not as warm as expected. Its something like autumn, and I like it alot. Wee~~ Well, over to the folks here, I found out that they are much more polite and friendlier compare to the ones back home. And the public transit system is much more systematic here. At least they are much more puncture. *sorry guys, i really have to admit it. Malaysia tak boleh =(* 

Okies. Time for me to head out again. Will try to update as much as possible.

 

2 comments:

  1. happy cny yo!

    great to hear that u are good over there!

    ur dslr!!! LOL!!! really wtl.

    lotsa loves and sunshine from msia. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ling yok forgot to say that
    lotsa sakai from malaysia too.
    hahahhaha

    gambateh n all the best ya!

    ReplyDelete