Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Secret of Louisiana

Went out with the gang for a dinner at Secret of Louisiana which is located at Plaza Kelana Jaya.
The location is awesome. 
Its so nice, that i would like to go back there again.
The participants for the dinner are me, Ca Me, Suz, Sean, Teck and Gabe.
The 3 superstars. Cae Me, Su Zanne and Sean.
Teck and Gabe.
Our meal: *YUMMY*
Me and Gabby.
With the 2 hot chicks.
(You guys would thought why I only upload pics with the 3 of them. because Sean and Teck will be heading to Adelaide with me and I will be seeing them alot especially Teck, he will be my roommate over there. )
Cant say they are the closest friends that I have in life but they certainly are in my college days.
But I enjoy having fun with them.
Gonna miss the time we used to hang out together for lunch and for some parties.
*This will be my last post before leaving for Adelaide. Kinda have a heavy feeling for Malaysia although I like to condemn this country. xD.*

No comments:

Post a Comment