Sunday, July 26, 2009

Half way through.

Yes. I'm officially half way through my Bachelor of Applied Finance course. 

I got my results today, although i'm quite dissapointed for not reaching my expected target, it is still ok

Little did I know that I've went through half of my degree course till I saw Kenneth's blog a few weeks ago. Well, I'm almost like him. Still remember clearly how I registered for the course, went for the orientation, attended the 1st lecture and entered my 1st tutorial class under UniSA. I got a total culture shock from it in terms of how the course is going. I found that this degree program is something which I cannot take it for granted and I struggled for some time before I really get used to it.

I'm glad that I'm half way through it but the down point is that it is going at a very fast pace and I didnt really get to enjoy it. (Getting abit emotional after walking down the memory lane in my high school yesterday.) guess i've to sign off now before i really get more emo.

self made resolution for next sem: i'm gonna work very very super the duper hard for next sem to imporove my results. wish me luck =D

3 comments: