Monday, July 27, 2009

Class starting again

my class is going to start again after 3 weeks of semester break.

in this 3 weeks i think i've done quite a number of things but still i left out some. and i still felt that my holiday has not even started. (in deep trouble, engine belum start and the class is starting again)

i'm also eager to go back college as i also miss quite a few of them in college. miss them abit cause our outing plannings did not happened. so just wanna catch up with them abit.

ooppss...time is ticking so fast. din know i left so little time to prepare for my 1st class of the semester. have to sign off now.

btw i remember last night i promise the "never grow tall" person or better known as the V-person that i gonna work hard for this new sem... if not that person gonna eat me. T-T

2 comments:

  1. you better work hard if not i will eat you too :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. shyh-yih- i not very nice to eat only wor....
    why everybody wanna eat me.

    ReplyDelete