Friday, September 25, 2009

My day out to MV

Went out to MV with SY and LY and met lots of ppl we knew there. *Not a good place to pak tor there*

Hang around there and we disturbed the manager(kok mun), en cheng and jon. Had a nice chat with jon and en cheng during their break but the manager is too "busy" in "recruiting" ppl. 

Sorry for letting both of u down abit today with my body language. Seriously im not tired. Is just that sometimes my mind was just wondering around too much and didnt really pay attention to what both of you are talking. Btw thx for entertaining me and the "crap" story u guys created for me. Is intresting and I hope it will be true just like bed time stories. Hoping that moment will come soon. =)

Basically, enjoy hanging out with both of u although i cant be as active as YK. ==

No comments:

Post a Comment