Sunday, September 6, 2009

20th birthday

Finally i've reached a milestone in my life. 2 decades spend on earth. Looking back at it,  I dont think i've done much constructive things except for complaining and whinning about some lame and stupid stuff. I felt that I'm a peice of junk wasting the 02 on earth.

I thought i was going to spend my 20th birthday rotting badly at home.

Told this friend that i got no plan for the day. And this friend did an awesome job, he and a few friends came down all the way from TPM just to fetch me out for lunch. They paid for my lunch too. Really appreciate it. The meal was an awesome 1.

At night, there is a change of the peeps. Though it was spontaneous, it can considered as a success.

To cut the long story short, Thanks for being there, for the fun, the precious time you guys spend with me, the meals u guys paid for. I enjoy it very much.

The  presence of you guys really made my day. you guys really made my birthday. =)

And many more thx for Jon who spend with me on last hour of the day by inhailing 2nd hand smoke. those "misses" he made concluded a so called eventful day for me.

p.s. i know those meals really burn a hole in the pocket of you guys. next round of meal, it would be on me. no arguements ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment