Monday, August 3, 2009

My good old days

Went back to my high school on last friday (24/7) for Hari Koko.

Have lots of funs with some Unsangkarabians, and nice meeting the teachers. Really had a great time meeting and chatting with them. 

The best part of the day, I get Shyh-yih to fetch me for the first time in her Getz. =D and i managed to pass her the birthday pressie which i owe her last year (her birthday is on the 31st december. kinda suprise i manage to keep it for around 8 months. amazing story just happened. xD) 

This is some of the pictures in school. 

us.

pn.lillian

pn.chua

cik tee

en. yep

pn.yap

But the best picture in school is still this:

 Look how happy ly is when she managed to touch the projector without tip toe-ing.(Good job xD)

Had some mixed feelings back in school, feeling younger again at the same time feeling old.

Things changed so much, the people come and go. And I felt like a stranger back there.

After that, we went to Camp 5 in 1U for some rock climbing.

It my whole body pain for a few days but it doesnt matter. i had lots of fun though i got owned by 14 year old girl. >.<

I felt like a 3 year old kid who finally got to fulfill his dream.

and i'm not the only one.

and here's a group "kachak" from Camp 5

Mission G.R.O.P was also completed on that day. And I get to discover more about Sherm's another side.

Really had fun hanging out with you guys. This is the best day in my whole sem break.^^ Gonna cherish it forever. Wanna say a BIG THANK YOU to all of you.

Looking foward to Colourful Moments Seldom Come Twice next week.

this is a little appreciation from me to you guys. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment