Friday, April 17, 2009

Tired

So tired after the @#$@%*! assignment.

And...And.... I watched the Champions League match between Arsenal and Villareal. A very good game by the Gunners.  Watching the match really wipe of my tiredness for a few hours. Great tempo by Arsenal, the passing and pace cause alot of problem to Villareal's defence. Nice 3-0 win.

1 more thing... I MISS BOBBY PIRES.....1 of my favourite players in Arsenal's 49'ers. First time seeing him play in 3 years but this time sadly he is not playing in Arsenal's colour. T-T. But still I still like the way he play, slow and steady plus his burst of speed. I really miss his  sweet right foot. ROBERT PIRES you will always be one of my heroes.

Today' DSM result is out. More than half the course failed it. Haihzz.......

2 comments:

  1. yea great game for Gunners. Too bad they showed MU vs Porto live here only

    ReplyDelete
  2. kenneth- aikkss....ronaldo lucky only nia...nvm kenneth. next time u gonna watch it. hey this saturday arsenal vs chelsea fa cup....hope arsenal sapu chelsea. ngek ngek.

    ReplyDelete