Monday, April 6, 2009

Rm3 outing

Yesterday Charles call me out to Rm3 cafe express for dinner in Bandar Puteri. The cafe which i wanted to visit for quite a long time. Too bad cant input anymore, cause i took my dinner earlier. >.<>Okay, as always the nearest is always the latest. I was the last one to reach the destination although my house is less than 10 mins away from the destination. Lolx my bad. I thought everyone will be late. Didnt know everyone was so hungry and reach there on time.

Charles noouuu.....i know u miss me. But dont do it in public. 

I think the Rm3 cafe express food is not enough for you guys. Not enough, nvm. Puchong is a food heaven. So after that, we went for a second round at "Dai Ma" food court near Tesco. Stay there for a longer time. And manage to taste some of the "lobak gou" there. Quite tasty. Highly recommended. And we went home around 12 smtg cause i got classes the next morning. Anyway it was a great outing to meet up with you guys.

For more information about the rm3 cafe express you can visit this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment