Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Chap Goh Mei

Chap Goh Mei is the last day of Chinese New  Year. It signals the end of Chinese New Year and also the last day to collect ang pow.

Woke up early in the morning, just go to the temple and pray. Crap. Thought last day of Chinese New Year can sleep longer. =/

Saw some lion dance at the temple. Caught this picture with my phone. Which i think is extremely cool.
Flying lion huh? XD

After that, whent home and sleep again. (like pig T-T)

Fast foward till night. Witness some fireworks event near my house. The fireworks were amazing. Somehow, dunno what happen to me, i did not get a good shot. >.<" (I need a new camera phone badly!!)

Anyway, this is one of the best Chinese New Year i had. I'm looking foward to a better year.
Hope everything will go smoothly as planned.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment