Friday, February 13, 2009

1st day back at work

YES!! Today is my 1st day back to work. Should be a happy day for me as i get to meet back some friends which i made during my working time. Somehow. it is the other way round for me. =/
(Hey guys, MAXIS pay you all salary to go roving, not ask you all to squat there and post some emo face!! Faster go get some SALES,if not you will be FIRED!!!!)

I guess the picture above tells you what happened today. Its a sad day for my team, the whole day we went to 3 locations, worked for 6 hours, altogether the sales we got whole day is 9!! NINE!!! WTF. Whole day only got 9 sales. (MAXIS can go bankrupt very soon if our sales are like this everyday) Really a waste of money to hire us. =(

I hope this is just a hiccup for us as we might be rusty after being off for so long. Hope tomorrow will be a better day. (I wannna hit the target and recieve my bonus at the end of the project badly T-T)

No comments:

Post a Comment