Monday, June 22, 2009

Walk of Life.

Charles ask me to join him in the Jacobs Walk of Life on Sunday, acctually I was quite undecided at first. But at the last minute, I made up my mind and decided to take some time off from studies. So I woke up early in the morning and join them. 

And here the story goes....

After meeting up with the peeps, I hop into Phang Sheng's car and follow them to Taman Metropolitan Kepong. Guess what??? I happened to met someone who I hadnt seen for almost 8 years I guess. My primary school classmate --- Dumb dumb Joanne. Amazing right, its almost a decade since I left primary school, and I've lost contact with most of them except The One (you know who are you).  

We reached the location at around 6 in the morning and the sky is still very dark. Somehow Malaysians are kinda very "semangat" in this kind of event. When we reach there, the place is full of people, and it is just 6 in the morning. The people over there like no need to sleep, or are just plain semangat over the event. I was just wondering these people came here for the walk? for the shirt? biscuits? milk? or maybe other reasons which I got no idea.

"Semangat" Malaysians

The event is just like other walkathon or marathon event. People run and walk all along the whole course. And there is another catch in this event which is answering the questions all along the course. But I think most people just couldnt care less for the questions though the questions look easy. For me, through out the running course I ended up talking with Joanne rather than running as we try to update ourselves for each other. XD Anyway she is still the same old Joanne I met in primary school. Never change at all, still so rough and like to "zat" people. Best part of her --- the way she say WTF. Silky smooth.

Finally, some group pictues and showing off the freebies we got that day. Free promotion for Jacobs =D.

Thats all for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment